#1. He doesn't fit in his crib sideways any more:

#2. He is wearing big boy underwear now:

And uses the potty at home and most of the time when we are out.
I have this same picture of Mikie drinking on the potty, only his was a milk cup and Zach's is a juice cup. My children are so well hydrated they pee A LOT!
#3. He can sing his ABC's and 123's like in this video:
#4. He can answer questions with a cute answer like in this video:
Since I've last posted, Zachary is on a Casein free diet and still has fluid in his ears. He's holding steady at 20 pounds, but is growing vertically. He's becoming less picky all the time and more willing to cooperate and try a bite or two of new foods. We go back to the Dr. in October to find out if the fluid in his ears is gone and pray that it doesn't turn into another ear infection in the process.


What a cutie! I LOVE his infection giggle. Glad to hear you are making some headway with the Casein free diet!
ReplyDeleteWish I could hear rest of Mikie's comment to his daddy about mini golf...."Sorry Daddy...." a person can only wonder.
ReplyDeleteGood job Zachary going potty like a big boy. I like your BIG BOY underwear.
Funny picture of the drink on the potty just like BIG BROTHER.
Love the way Zachary follows his big brother and copies everything ;-)
He does have a great giggle! What a big boy using the potty, I haven't even bothered starting Hudson yet! I hope the diet works and his ears clear up and he starts packing on the pounds, he is in our prayers!
ReplyDelete