After Mikie read the Magic Tree House book #6 Afternoon on the Amazon I took him to the rain forest exhibit at the zoo. It was a very quick trip as we were headed to a birthday party later that day and then to the airport to pick up Michael on the way home. The boys were so cute looking at the fish in the Amazon river and we even got to watch them feed them before we left.
Big Family Visit
9 years ago








I wish we lived closer so I could enjoy these field trips with you but more importantly I could have Mikie read me the books. He is such an impressive ready for four years of age. And he comprehends what he reads. He is lucky to inherit his mommy & daddy's smart genes.
ReplyDeleteGood job finishing another book Mikie, looked like a fun mini-field trip!
ReplyDelete