Friday, August 7, 2009

Portraits

A few days after the 4th of July, I took the boys to get their pictures professionally taken at Portrait Innovations. I was pleasantly surprised at how smooth this whole process went, especially because I had decided to take them by myself while Michael was working. I knew one or both of them wouldn't want to cooperate and I was dreading keeping them occupied while a very indecisive me tried to pick out the best poses and sizes. I was half right. Mikie was in a great mood and very obedient; however, Zachary was not willing to cooperate at all. I hadn't intended on being in any of these pictures, but Zachary wouldn't leave my side so they snapped them anyway and they turned out great! I eventually got Zach to smile by telling him I'd give him a lollipop if he sat by his big brother. Then the process of picking was so systematical and quick! They really made it very easy by showing 3 pictures at a time and asking me to choose my favorite one from that pose. They took 100 pictures and I managed to walk out of there only spending $100 and getting a ton of prints! Here are a few of my favorites:















I just had to put this one in there. This was generally Zach's attitude throughout the session.




5 comments:

  1. We love Portrait Innovations. :)I always take the girls in December b/c of their birthdays/Christmas. I always end up with at least ONE good picture, even if my kids are throwing fits. I've had to make myself stop buying the large packages though, b/c we never hang them all and I end up with loads of extras. I love the 4th picture!!!!!!! SO cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out great. I love the picture of the three of you, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!!! I love the one of just you & your sons (pretty special). Glad you threw in the one with Zachary's real personality showing ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they turned out really great!!! I like Zachary's face in the one pic, too funny. I love the pic of the three of you too, I really need to get one of those done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't been keeping up with blogs for awhile, so I'm reading way back. Cute pictures! Your boys look alike, but at the same time, Zachary also has his own unique look.

    ReplyDelete