Congratulations son! Glad I could be with you on such a wonderful occasion. Makes us proud to call you our son-in-law :) Very nice having the boys participate.
Congratulations Michael...you are a better wife than me, I didn't post any pics from Lenny's pinning ceremony last year! It is an important, and much deserved, milestone for Michael...yeah!
God has blessed me with 2 energetic and strong willed boys whom I love and thankfully get to "stay home" and raise.
I'm also a Navy wife and an Iowa farmer's daughter. I'm the owner of one very cute himalayan kitten and a former kindergarten & first grade teacher.
Congrats Michael! You totally deserve it! Makes me feel better knowing people as competent as you are in our military! Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations son! Glad I could be with you on such a wonderful occasion. Makes us proud to call you our son-in-law :) Very nice having the boys participate.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you guys! So, what does the future hold?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Michael...you are a better wife than me, I didn't post any pics from Lenny's pinning ceremony last year! It is an important, and much deserved, milestone for Michael...yeah!
ReplyDelete