We saved one of the boys, favorite activities for our last day in Hawaii: MINI-GOLF! This was actually our first time playing glow in the dark mini-golf with the kids. The course was Hawaiian themed with a little story for each hole. The ocean holes had really neat decorations and made me want to re-do Mikie's mini-golf birthday party. Michael and I think we should open our own mini-golf course once he retires, but I would have to change the theme every year to satisfy my "obsession."
Cute, cute pictures! You all looked like you had such a wonderful time. I loved Mikie running away from the thunder and lightening! Very cute mini-golf (I don't think my kids will be going for quite a while ;).
ReplyDeleteSounds like perfect retirement plans for you guys. That last hole surprised me also. Very funny that Mikie ran away. Looked like they were having fun with their dishes at Bubba Gumps (what a neat idea for kids.)
ReplyDeleteOkay, Zachary with that putter is the cutest thing I've seen in awhile!
ReplyDeleteDid they get to keep the boats that their food came in??
Maybe I need to make T join the Navy so we can go to Hawaii. ;) ;) I'm so jealous!
Oh my goodness, watching Mikie run was TOO funny! Thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteThose boats for the food are great...we need a place like that here, it would be better than our Mexican place!
I love your pictures!!! You should totally open a mini-golf place! That would be perfect for you...you're so good at that! I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures. Love these!
ReplyDelete