
Daddy and Mikie playing "Hot Hands"
The dolphins are on the left.
The Atlantis Submarine
You can see how excited he is in the video below:Reaching 100 feet:
It was finally time for my kindergarten reunion. Five of the students that I taught at Christian Academy were able to meet us at the pool on base for a potluck organized by Cyndi and Sarah (2 moms that I am very grateful for). It was great to see my kids again and catch up with their families. Several of them shared their favorite memories of kindergarten and I was touched that they still consider me one of their favorite teachers. I really miss that group of kids as it truly was the best year of my teaching career! I can't believe they are already in 5th grade. I'll be back in 7 years for their graduation to throw them a party.

After a happy reunion, it was time for a sad goodbye to Boagie as we dropped her off at the airport and resumed the parental duties 24/7. It sure was nice to be able to walk hand in hand while someone else chased our kids. THANKS MOM! WE LOVE YOU!
For dinner, we took the boys to The Top Of Waikiki, a revolving restaurant, where we watched a pretty sunset and practiced our man on man defense again.
The two pictures below show how the boys occupied themselves while in the hotel room. Even though we had brought and bought a lot of toys, they still found great pleasure in this dark adventure. By the end of the week, both boys had rug burns on their foreheads from crawling through so many times. (I'm not joking!)






Mikie DOES LOVE his NUMBERS!!! Cute videos.
ReplyDeleteIt was so wonderful to see your Hawaiian kindergarden children again. They are so special! Hope I'm invited in seven years for the graduation. (I'll get to babysit 3 or 4 grandchildren by then!)
I liked the submarine ride! Wow! Over 100 feet down!
ReplyDeleteOr 11 - 2, as Mikie likes to say.
Sub ride looked so fun, I bet Mikie was thrilled!
ReplyDeleteSo cool you were able to connect w/ your old students...I am SO not surprised you were one of their fav teachers!