Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mikie says...

9/08 While Mikie and I were picking strawberries in our new strawberry bed, we encountered a GIGANTIC spider. I quickly moved away and probably screamed a little too (I have arachnophobia). Later when Michael came home, Mikie was telling him that we found a spider, and he said, "It shocked mommy." Then Michael asked: "What did mommy do when you saw the big spider?" Mikie said: "She freaked out!" It was so funny to see his face as he did an impersonation of what I looked like.

10/31/08 While trick-or-treating, Mikie really wanted lollipops. At one house we heard him ask: "Do you have lollipops, or not?"

11/2/08 When asked about his trip to Maine, Mikie's highlights were: "We stayed in hotels (and then proceeded to name all the room numbers we were in) and I watched movies in the car." Apparently, I just need to drive him around and let him watch the DVD player and then put a number on his room in order for him to have a "vacation".

11/2/08 On Sunday, Michael stayed home with Zachary while he was napping and I took Mikie with me to Kohls. He found a monster truck that he so politely asked to buy and I said "yes". As we were walking in the store he said to himself, "This is my day out."

11/5/08 Looking into the potty at his poop he exclaims "It looks like a bird with a broken wing."

11/6/08 Commenting on the wind blowing, "It's a blustery day. Not like Pooh's. That was a very blustery day." (He just watched Winnie The Pooh for the first time on our trip to Maine)


11/6/08 While brushing his teeth naked he looked in the mirror and saw his little "bumps" on his chest and said: "These are my suckers. They have water in them. Milk comes out of the girls and boys have water that comes out of theirs."



11/9/08 Mikie walked past me standing on a step ladder and said "Don't step on me!"



11/10/08 "Mommy after your done 'computering' can I type?" reminds me of when he saw Miss Amber sweeping and said "Can I use that big brush?" We now own a broomvac and he always says "Are you done brooming yet?"

11/08 He wanted a new CD put into the car player and I told him I couldn't find it. He said, "Daddy, You're Awesome. Can you find it for me?"

11/25/08 Mikie was trying to get Zachary to jump (step) over a shark toy and told him "If you step on the shark, he'll say 'Mmm delicious!' so you have to jump over him."

2 comments:

  1. I love the day out at the store. Sounds like the poor boy stays home alot, ha,ha,. We all know that is not true.
    Funny how he knows that if he compliments somone he will probably get what he is asking for (cd).
    What a riot about boys have water and girls have milk.
    Didn't he also say something funny on Thursday when he looked at the calendar and saw I should have been back in Iowa. He looked at me and said "Boagie, you forgot to get on the plane!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the next vacation will be a lot cheaper:
    11/2/08 When asked about his trip to Maine, Mikie's highlights were: "We stayed in hotels (and then proceeded to name all the room numbers we were in) and I watched movies in the car." Apparently, I just need to drive him around and let him watch the DVD player and then put a number on his room in order for him to have a "vacation".

    Looks like mom fell off her pedastal -
    11/08 He wanted a new CD put into the car player and I told him I couldn't find it. He said, "Daddy, You're Awesome. Can you find it for me?"

    How DO kids get so smart?????

    : ) LOL,
    Aunt Joy

    ReplyDelete