Sunday, September 6, 2009

Leah's Waterslide Party

Our former neighbor, Leah, turned 5 years old last week and we attended her water slide birthday party. Mikie took a long time to get up enough nerve to try the slide, but once he did he had fun. Zachary wouldn't try it at all and spent most of his time in the house with Daddy playing with balloons and balls. I did something to my back a few days before this party so I couldn't be as much of a help to Rebecca as I would have liked, but we all still had a great time. Mikie watches as Leah shows him how to do it.
Then he tries it, too.

Zachary didn't want to leave Daddy's lap.


Leah & her water slide/teddy graham cake



AWWWW! I think we'll keep her!

Even though we don't get to see each other that often, I always feel so connected to Rebecca. She's an amazing woman with the kindest heart and I'm so glad she's my friend.

2 comments:

  1. What a neat birthday cake and party (reminds of the lazy river at King's Dominion). Love Leah's bikini and smile. The picture of you and Rebecca is just beautiful (you both have gorgeous smiles :) Glad you could help a little, now you know how I felt at Mikie's party when I wasn't up to myself, but I think we managed just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun, putting the slip-n-slide on a hill was a great idea! Really like the pic of you and your friend, v. pretty!

    ReplyDelete