
A friend of mine said today, "Zachary you really look just like Mikie. It must be like raising Mikie all over again."
Which got me thinking about how similar, but very different they are and I thought this would be a fun photo show..... so enjoy this one and post your guess as a comment or send me an email for the right answer.
Although they look incredibly identical, their personalities are slightly different: Zachary seems to be more demanding, more difficult, and has a stronger will. They both love their blankies, but Mikie would self-soothe by thumb sucking while Zachary has to cry himself to sleep. Zachary seems to be even more independent than Mikie was by insisting to feed himself and wanting the same foods we are eating. They are both very vocal, each in his own way. By now, Mikie could say a half dozen words...Zachary can say one ("out") and prefers to screech and scream. Zachary can sign more, all done, and finally just tonight he signed "PLEASE" much to my amazement and joy!
Mikie Watch Me Grow PhotoShow
Zachary Watch Me Grow Photoshow
It's great fun having two boys and they are quickly becoming best friends (now that Zachary actually plays with the trains instead of destroying every inch of the track).


Even though it looks exactly like Mikie, I am guessing it's Zachary because he has more hair! Mikie's always seemed to be concentrated in a strip down the top of his head because of the growth pattern of his hair. I did some intense studying! I hope i'm right!
ReplyDeleteI think its Mikie!! I think they looked exactly alike in their 5 month pictures and after that there were more differences. From about 8 months on, Mikie looks the same as he does now!
ReplyDelete