Sunday, July 13, 2008



4th of July

We ventured out to downtown Fredericksburg for about 2 hours. It was WAY TOO HOT and not at all interesting for the kids. Here they are splashing in a little duck pond game.

What a great way to cool down...with a snowcone! Notice we started out feeding them with spoons. And then....


They just decided to dig right in.


After 2 hours in the heat, we went home and let the boys take their naps before heading out to the fireworks with the Websters. I really thought Zachary would be asleep until the fireworks began, so I put him in his P.J's. Now I wish I wouldn't have. He was wide awake and loving every minute of the sparklers and fountains being set off around us. He would point, clap, and squeal whenever they set them off.


My mom captured this picture of Zachary watching the fireworks.

Mark, Rebecca, and Leah.

They are just too cute together!

No comments:

Post a Comment