Mikie named this cat Peppermint the last time we were in Iowa and now she is pregnant. He just loves this little kitty and I wish we could take it home with us, but I'm sure our huge 20 pound cat wouldn't appreciate that!
This is such a cute picture of Zachary and a daisy sitting in my parents' yard in Iowa.
Isn't this funny? Zach was trying to stand up and needed a little leverage to help pull himself up. Of course, Mikie didn't appreciate it too much!Ok. This is my very first blog. I have my 3 friends in WA to thank for this! I just love reading about their lives and looking at their pictures, it makes me feel as if I am right there with them (which is where I want to be more than anything right now!) I miss you girls (and the weather! I'm roasting out here!)
So, hopefully I'll get the hang of this really quickly and be able to post some pictures of our 4th of July and of course....Zachary's 1st birthday party! Until then, I was pretty proud of my not so creative title which will work until I eventually (hopefully sooner than later) have a little girl! The picture is just a cute moment I snapped while at my parents' farm in Iowa. I wish I would have gotten one from the front as well. They were both wearing John Deere tractor shirts (not matching...just coordinating :)
I've realized from this post that I use parenthesis a lot. (Oh well) ha ha


Yeah I am so happy you started! Hopefully you have a very fast reliable internet connection for all your picture uploading. That is the thing that takes me the longest. So you use parenthesis a lot. I use .... a lot... See... ;-) Oh and smiley winks ;-)
ReplyDeleteThis will be so great! I'm so glad you started. Now we will know what is going on with you too! I can't wait! Especially since we keep playing phone tag! By the way I use ! a lot.
ReplyDeleteAll right, I guess it's my turn now, huh? Actually, Tracy, I was really hoping you would start a blog and call it "Keeping up with the Joneses (sp??)". I was planning on titling mine, "Jumping on the Bandwagon" but you beat me to it with the email. Ah well, maybe one of these days. Now I have lots of reading to do online, but I look forward to it!
ReplyDeleteTracy and family. Nice to read about your family and see the pictures. Love, Aunt Doris
ReplyDelete