Mikie earned "Clubber of the Month" in his Sparks Awana's class.
He was slightly excited:
I have so many cute sayings that Mikie said when he was 4 years old, but just never got around to posting them. Now's a good time:
He was slightly excited:
I have so many cute sayings that Mikie said when he was 4 years old, but just never got around to posting them. Now's a good time: When he tasted a homemade pizza that I had made he said, "The sauce tastes like germs!" 8/31/09
While discussing bodily functions, I said "everyone poops" to which he replies "Except for God. He doesn't poop!" 9/30/09
When he had a head cold and couldn't breathe out of his nose correctly he said, "Something is wrong with one of my noses." 9/30/09
I don't remember the story behind this one, but it's still funny: "I think that's why my pants cracked." 10/1/09
When he wanted us to remember something he would say "rememberize, Mommy...."
A random thought I heard from the backseat "Some people eat dogs."
While listening to Christmas music, he had a revelation: "Rudolph had a shiny nose. Is he dead? Did his nose catch on fire?" 12/4/09
When we tucked him into bed on his last night of being 4, he must have remembered our earlier conversation about his birth being at 2:26 am, because he said "I'll be five before I wake up!" 1/20/10
The reason he gave for not eating his slightly burnt grilled cheese: "It's all old and rusty!" 11/30/10


Congratulations Mikie for a job well done! Love his enthusiasm (cute picture.)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite sayings were the burnt toast, cracked pants and his knowledge that his birthday would come while he was sleeping. (Very smart little boy. You & Michael did an excellent job raising him.)