


I made snowmen on a stick. (Thanks Amber, for the tip about "Fruit Fresh")
A snowball cheese ball.
Mikie makes gingerbread men for his placemat.
Mikie was excited to learn that his friends, Lenny & Jacob would be at the party. And also his friend Colin who I didn't get a picture of.
Mikie was also happy that Kaitlyn was invited and Zachary was thrilled when he saw Lily.
Kelli and the twins decorate a plate for Santa's cookies.
Mikie tries to throw the gingerbread man on the tray without getting too close to the sneaky fox lurking behind the tree.
Michael helps Zachary make a hand/footprint reindeer to attach to the bag of reindeer food.
Mikie & Kaitlyn play a game of Christmas Twister. I didn't get a picture of Mikie playing his favorite game, snowman beanbag toss, which of course had numbers on it so he could add up his score.
Jacqueline & Mikie make a pattern beaded candycane.Jolly Ole' Saint Nicholas arrives

Zachary sat on Santa's lap this year without crying, but he wouldn't look at him. He just sat there hoping it would all be over soon. Here's a little video of Santa asking him questions:
Mikie wasn't a bit shy and became quite the little chatterbox when it was his turn to talk with Santa. This video captures his excitement:
Mikie also had a conversation with Santa right before he left asking Santa which reindeer was on his sweater. With the help of Mrs. Claus I think they decided it was Comet because of the spots. Mystery solved!


Zachary sat on Santa's lap this year without crying, but he wouldn't look at him. He just sat there hoping it would all be over soon. Here's a little video of Santa asking him questions:
Mikie wasn't a bit shy and became quite the little chatterbox when it was his turn to talk with Santa. This video captures his excitement:Mikie also had a conversation with Santa right before he left asking Santa which reindeer was on his sweater. With the help of Mrs. Claus I think they decided it was Comet because of the spots. Mystery solved!





Your snowmen turned out great! I love the videos of the boys with Santa (and I agree, NOT going to the mall is the best idea ever), but what was all that talk about football and tackling??? That cracked me up! lol!
ReplyDeleteWhere did you find that Santa...great idea! I really liked the fruit snowmen and the other "theme" foods. Looked like fun!
ReplyDeleteWOW....another successful party hosted by Mrs. Jones.(Please tell Bridgette & Kelli they did an awesome job also.)
ReplyDeleteThe games, crafts and food was wonderful. I liked the banana snowman and the different size marshmallow snowballs were cute. The see thru plates are a better idea than the one we had for you growing up as a child.
Loved the videos!!! If Zachary could just sit still & quiet a little longer I'm sure Santa would have disappeared. I want to know...when did football take over mini golf?!?!?