Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Snead's Farm

For the second year in a row, I met a large group of MOPS moms at Snead's Farm and spent a very enjoyable day with my two little loves.

The boys and I on the hay ride.
The boys pose in front of a sunflower maze. Zachary had a scrape on the back of his neck from the day before that was still bothering him. He has the lowest pain tolerance level of any child I've ever seen; and he's also a dweller.
Zachary hangs on tight as we zip down the zipline swing and come to a screeching hault at the bottom. He was happy and smiling until I asked him if he liked it and then he told me "no." Mikie did not want to try it, but he did like the rope swings in the barn.
Here's a video of the swings:


Chasing the chickens.

Picking out their pumpkins. Yes, we did end up getting the very green (but only on one side) pumpkin that Zach picked out.

Mikie liked the stringy stem on his.

The weather was so nice! I was glad that I had packed a picnic lunch which we enjoyed under the vined trellis.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like another great day...what nice weather for both your pumpkin patch trips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll have to put up a swing in our barn for the boys. Glad you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete