
Zachary lays down next to his sick mommy. Amazingly he never came down with whatever it was that Mikie and I had.
At the fair they rode a few rides, saw the animals, watched a performing dog show, and ate corn dogs.
They got to make grain bottles, which are a lot like sand art but with different seeds grown on a farm.
Mikie liked the bowling set made from gourds.In the video above Zachary tells you what a horse says. I think it's so cute that he's always called them "Neigh, Neighs."
The next two videos should really be in the next post, but I messed up so here they are and here they'll stay. This is at the Science Museum in Richmond.



Neigh Neighs...I love it!
ReplyDeleteLove the way Zachary adores his big brother. The neigh neigh was cute. My crazy little guy loves to get dizzy, looked like daddy was a little bit also.
ReplyDeleteZachary is THE cutest! Can't wait to hear about the Science museum, I really want to get back up to Richmond and take the boys.
ReplyDelete