Monday, November 9, 2009

Skyline Drive

I have so many posts to write about and not enough time; therefore, I'm posting these blogs without a lot of writing. Enjoy the pictures but don't expect a lot of details.

This was a very chilly Columbus Day on skyline drive. We went for 2 hikes and ate our "picnic" in the car instead of out in nature. The trees at their peak and extremely beautiful! Fall is the only time I am thankful to be living in this area.




















Standing on the Appalachian Trail.









Video below:

4 comments:

  1. Wait, what is that I see on Mikie?? Is that a ZIPPER???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Skyline Drive, I used to go there all the time w/ my parents when I was little...we would hike and rent a cabin with friends.
    Looks like you hit it at just the right time to see the trees...not that I am surprised, you are the master planner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fall pictures. Love the little hikers with walking stick in hand.

    ReplyDelete