Both boys take a gymnastics class for 45 minutes on Mondays. Mikie seems to really enjoy the repetitive routine and he is learning to take direction from other adults (I think). While Mikie is in his class, Zachary and I go in the back room for a mini-tot gymnastics class. This has been really fun and gives me a chance to work one on one with Zachary on his colors and shapes and following simple directions. His favorite activities are doing somersaults, sorting balls and hoops and jumping/running on the trampoline.










Tracy, I had to laugh when I saw the cushions from the couch on the floor. I can't tell you how many times in a day that happens at my house. It must be lots of fun.
ReplyDeleteI love the videos of them taking turns to do somersaults. And it was quite funny to hear Mikie laughing so much about it. :-)
Loved the videos. They both are getting very good at their somersaults. I'm glad Zachary is also learning colors, etc at his classes. I had so much fun watching both boys while I was there.
ReplyDelete