
Horton Hatches An Egg
I'm Lazy Mazey, Mikie is Horton, Zachary is the Elephant Bird that hatches from the egg.
Zachary didn't want to leave his 'head' on but it actually looks really cute like this with the bird wings.
I made: Witches Hats with 'puppy chow' surprise inside. Dairy and egg free for Zach.
Mini-carmel apple bites
Zachary loved playing pin the nose on the pumpkin.
Mikie didn't stop here. Just as soon as I took his picture he added numbers to his paper. He made it all the way to 15 before I told him to stop drawing all over his 5 little pumpkin craft. Of course, stopping at 15 was not sitting well with him so he took 2 more papers and filled them with numbers as well. When we got home I displayed Zachary's and 1 of Mikie's pumpkin papers. He was quick to ask, "Where are the other numbers? Can you hang them up too?" He is destined to be a mathematician.
I put this spider on Zach's head and thought he would pull it off and cry, but he loved it and wanted to keep doing it.



Wow again, you sure are awesome at party planning! Loved the food and craft ideas. Such cute spiders and witches hats. Everyone's outfits are so cool. I love the little elephant bird. It's good that Zachary isn't afraid of spiders. Tell Mikie I would like him to write me some numbers on his trip to see Grandmommy & Granddaddy Jones. I am happy that their grandparents will get to see them in costume, since I had the honor a few years ago. Have a safe trip and a fun time. The leaves will be beautiful and the weather cooler for you.
ReplyDeleteI re-read your blog. I do not know who Lazy Mazy is in the book, but I hope it is an opposite of discriptions ...because YOU are the busiest person I know; and you get so much accomplished also. I admire you and miss you!
ReplyDeleteMom, I'm not nearly as busy as YOU! I was exhausted after baking all day and don't know how you stay on your feet all day long! You are my inspiration!!!!
ReplyDelete