Monday was our 7 year anniversary. It was fall when we got married in Iowa, but it still feels like summer here in Va. Michael went to work while I took the boys to gymnastics at 9:00 and then drove up to Fantasy Playground at 11:00 and let the boys slide & play. We ate lunch in the park and then they napped in the car while I drove up to D.C. to pick up Michael. I worked on my Bible study in the parking lot while the boys slept and Michael finished working. Then, we headed to Michael's sister's house because she graciously agreed to watch the boys while we went out to dinner. They had a great time with their cousins and their dog, Boo. And we had a fabulous dinner at the restaurant 1789 in Georgetown.
Big Family Visit
9 years ago





What a very handsome couple. You looked very pretty Tracy. Glad the boys had a good time with their cousins and Boo. Is Fantasy Playground outside? If not, maybe we could go there in January.
ReplyDeleteThat's so sweet! I'll have to do a similar post in March when this 'old couple' has an anniversary! Although I realized I'm not the oldest anymore. Valerie got married the week before I did!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Doesn't the time fly by? Glad you guys got to enjoy a nice night out without the kiddos.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! That's wonderful that you had an opportunity to go out to dinner. I'm sure Michael's sister had a great time with the boys. They are so adorable.
ReplyDeleteTracy I can't believe it, we were married just two weeks before you guys! We just celebrated our 7th anniversary on Sept. 29th. Can you believe how quickly the time goes?? You guys looked great. Love the dress!
ReplyDeleteTrqcy and Michael - My - seven years ago - It was a beautiful fall day in Sigourney, Iowa and what a wonderful time we all had. Many many more. Love, Aunt Doris
ReplyDelete