Sunday, August 29, 2010

Kaitlyn's Birthday Party

When my friend, Kathy mentioned that her daughter, Kaitlyn, wanted an under-the-sea party, my heart did a little dance! Kathy is by far my most "laid back, easy going, nothing bothers me, fly by the seat of my pants" friend that I have. I've helped her plan parties in the past, but this time I had all the decorations to go with the plan! When she needed me to babysit her kids a few days before the party, I took advantage of "nap time" and started working my magic. If someone came to my house and did that....I'd be furious...but not Kathy...she was grateful. I'm so glad we're friends! When she came home, her house was transformed....but due to lack of good adhesive tape....she had to rehang everything the next day.
She made the adorable sea life lollipops and the talking shark candy dispenser startled more than one person at the party.




My boys actually enjoyed this craft: making a sea life sun visor.

Mikie REALLY got into decorating his:

Kaitlyn & Mikie

Water Balloon Toss



1 comment:

  1. What a fun birthday party! Glad you were able to help a good friend with your party skills & knowledge. Love the boys visors!

    ReplyDelete