Me, Carrie, and Lynn on the beach at Fort Story.

On the beach near Carrie's house.Leah, Carrie, Me, Lynn
The next day we went to lunch at a great bakery/cafe. Then we went shopping in Norfolk and spent a great deal of time in Charming Charlie's.
Outside of our cabin in the hot summer sun.
And the best meal of the trip was at Catch 31 on VAbeach. The amount of seafood we consumed was enough for twice the number of people in our party.
Our girls weekend is always a great way to relax, refresh, and catch up with each other's lives. I miss you girls already!
The next day we went to lunch at a great bakery/cafe. Then we went shopping in Norfolk and spent a great deal of time in Charming Charlie's.
Outside of our cabin in the hot summer sun.
And the best meal of the trip was at Catch 31 on VAbeach. The amount of seafood we consumed was enough for twice the number of people in our party.
Our girls weekend is always a great way to relax, refresh, and catch up with each other's lives. I miss you girls already! Hopefully next year all seven of us will be there!



So cute! I miss you all so much and am hoping we can keep the tradition alive next year!
ReplyDeleteLynn
Looks like you all had a wonderful time! I am so sorry I was not able to make it. I really miss you all and those special connections we made way back when the boys were just toddling around. I sure hope to make it next year!
ReplyDelete