
Video of a Granddaddy Long Legs. Watch Zach, he may have inherited my arachnophobia.


Mikie took this picture:
Video of Mikie's "Porkey Cone"





Zachary may be allergic to leaf mold? He kept shoving his finger in there all day.
If you can't look at this picture without gagging, then don't watch the video below:The real fun began when Michael grabbed a handful of leaves and threw them up in the air. The boys spent the next 45 minutes having a leaf fight while I stayed clean and captured it all on camera. You'll see in a photo further down that Mikie clearly lost the leaf war.
Enjoying the fall leaves video:
Enjoying the fall leaves video:














I was going to comment on all the happy boy pictures, but then the photo of Mikie and the pouty face took over. That is soooo hilarious! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteMore jealousy here. I miss seeing leaves change colors. I didn't watch the video - did Zachary eat his booger? Well, I guess I've seen that plenty of times...
ReplyDeleteLoved the laughter when they were throwing the leaves...my boys were watching with me and kept asking me to play it again, then they would start laughing hysterically along w/ them!
ReplyDeleteThat's ALOT of LEAVES and FUN! Loved the videos. Thank you very much!!!! The laughter was contagious. Loved the way they both had to get the camera person (and Mikie's little evil laugh.)
ReplyDeleteMikie is a very good photographer. I love the picture of both boys right before that. (clones)