Only two weeks after the first monster jam live in Richmond (see pictures at the end of post) we decided to see another show in Baltimore because this one had "the cats." We drove up and made it just in time for the last 1/2 hour of the pit pass where you get to go down to the arena and meet the drivers & trucks.
Samson&
Predator
Crazy Train
Grave Digger
Rap Attack
After Shock
Predator
Crazy Train
Grave Digger
Rap Attack
After ShockThe boys usually get a new monster truck to play with when we go to these things, but this time they both wanted a "Puff Truck" (aka pillow).
I wanted Zach to sleep in the car, but that didn't happen; so, he ended up falling asleep on Michael's lap for about 10 minutes before the show started.

I wanted Zach to sleep in the car, but that didn't happen; so, he ended up falling asleep on Michael's lap for about 10 minutes before the show started.
It had been nearly a year since we last saw a monster truck show and at first the boys were very excited. Then, they were unsure about the loudness of it all, so we bought them a second set of earmuffs.
I had just bought a new monster truck shirt from Gymboree for Mikie and threw on Zachary's cute monster truck vest that I love so much. While we were standing in line to get pictures with the first driver, Michael and I debated on purchasing a program so the boys could get some autographs. We decided pictures would be good enough and didn't spend the $10 on a program. It was now our turn to meet the driver and before I knew what was going on the driver was signing Mikie's good shirt with a sharpie! I quickly raced up and told him NOT to sign Zachary's vest! Come to find out, Mikie had went right up and asked him "Will you sign my shirt?" I guess he remembered that we had done that last year on the shirts Boagie made for them. Consequently, when we approached each driver I said it was ok to sign the big one's shirt, but not the little one's.













Eventually one day. ;) I have otoh, never been to a monster truck show, and it sounds like I am missing out!
ReplyDeleteCute picture of Zachary thinking. Grandpa thinks the earmuffs are cool. The picture with Black Stallion looks like Zachary is thinking "WHY can't I have MY shirt signed by the neigh,neigh." Glad to see Daddy in most of the pictures with his boys and I am sure he will be glad when you are in the pictures with that little girl at the princess on ice someday ;p
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I really need to take my three to one of those someday. They would love it. While the princesses on ice may be a stretch for boys, they can still enjoy Disney on Ice. All three of mine LOVE it. Brooke loves the princesses and the boys go crazy over Buzz Light Year, Mickey Mouse and Nemo.
ReplyDeleteLove Mikie's shirt and Zachary's vest. Glad you stopped them before his vest was signed. :-)